General

Nature Fun: Grow in Singapore your own land and plants!

Economics was created in Singapore in 2013 with the goal of enriching and education our potential citizens through entertaining and entertaining courses to live an eco-friendly life. They specialize in Terrarium Singapore and Aquaponics Systems. To give you and your baby practical training, they arrange Interactive Aquaponic science programs and DIY terrarium workshops, tailored to the Singapore education curriculum.

They also perform workshops for tiny and big firms on the construction of corporate terrarium teams. The courses guarantee a great deal of pleasure, laughter, and communication between your peers. By 2015, the EcoPonics program and workshop had enriched the lives of over 5,000 people. Their respondents are between the ages of 3-85. We expect that we will proceed to offer you pleasant and instructional courses. You and your baby take the first move to a green lifestyle.

Terrarium Singapore

Food Waste Management in Terrarium Singapore:

Every day unused food is thrown away all over the world. In 2015 alone 785,000 tons–around 2 soup boxes of meat per individual every day–of which only 13% was reused–were produced from meat landfill in Singapore. The other 87% were discarded of in sites. Singapore has only one site–Pulau Semakau–and the growing quantity of waste produced would soon be out of storage as anticipated. There is an immediate need to preserve sites for landfills.

We strive to provide the alternative for handling food waste in a very easy and secure manner in keeping with the strategy of the National Environment Agency (NEA) to become a Zero Waste Nation by decreasing, reusing and recycling waste. Management of food waste is something everybody can perform because there are no unique procedures needed for processing food waste, as opposed to metals or plastics.